Dine in - take out - delivery - take & bake
Take & Bake
2. You Take It
3. You Bake It.
2. Remove wrapper & instructions. Place the pizza & baking tray on the center rack of your oven. Make sure the rack is 6-8 inches from the bottom of the oven.
3. Check pizza after 10 minutes for large bubbles. If they appear, pop them with a fork.
4. Average baking time is 13-16 minutes.
5. Pizza is perfectly baked when the top & bottom of the pizza are golden brown and the cheese is completely melted. Check the bottom of the pizza by lifting the edge with a spatula.
6. Remove pizza from the oven and let stand for a few minutes before cutting into slices, then serve and enjoy!
2. Remove container cover & instructions. Place the lasagna container on the center rack of your Oven.
Make sure the rack is 6-8 inches from the bottom of the oven.
3. Average baking time is 13-16 minutes and cooking is complete when cheese is completely melted and brown on top.
4. Remove lasagna from the oven and let stand for a few minutes before eating, then serve & enjoy!
Main Dishes & Desserts
From our delicious homemade pasta sauces to our one-of-a-kind desserts, we'll be sure to cure your case of the hungry's!!
Jennifer's Very Special Treat. Crazy Good. Served With Cheese Bread.
Another Homemade Treat! Cheesy Goodness with Sautéed Spinach, Mushrooms & Onion
Topped with Bubbling Mozzarella & Served with Cheese Bread.
Topped With Bubbling Mozzarella & Served With Cheese Bread.
Served with buttercream icing.
Cinnamon Sugar, Milk Chocolate Chips, Graham Crackers & Marshmallows. Topped with Chocolate Sauce.
Pie Slingers version of Famous New Orleans Beignets (pronounced ben-yay). Fried donuts sprinkled with powdered sugar. Yum!!
Made fresh daily!
Personally decorated with fresh icing.
Birthday Party Packaees
Birthday Parties at Pie Slingers are awesome!! Book your birthday party today!
Includes One Behemoth With One Topping. Ten Fountain Drinks & One Large Cookie Cake. Serves 10 Kids
The Kids Make Their Own One Topping Pizza(Pepperoni, Cheese, Sausage). Price Includes Fountain Drink And Choice Of Brownie Or Cookie
Please be advised that food prepared in our restaurant may contain dairy, soy, gluten, tree nuts, wheat & eggs.
Gluten Free Options
We are proud to offer Gluten Free Pizzas! We don’t make them in house (’cause we’re totally worried about cross-contamination), but we have the best gluten free crust ever!! While we cannot guarantee a 100% gluten free environment, we take extra special care of your pizza. We make our gluten free pies in our walk-in cooler, with the least amount of wheat flour exposure to prevent cross-contamination. We go the extra step in preparing your gluten free pie as well: fresh food handling gloves, clean apron and a special pizza cutter for slicing.
So come enjoy some delicious Pie Slingers yumminess on your new gluten free pizza!!